Перейти к содержимому
NeoFusionBox

Sonic 3 & knuckles Pro Survivor 5.0

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Здравствуйте Everbody, я `м работает долгое время на хак называется Sonic 3 & Knuckles Pro Survivor.

Сейчас я покажу вам некоторые детали рубить и говорить мои идеи о том, что я вставил в мою рубить.

особенности.

-новая музыка

-новый код перемещение босс

-новые макеты и палитра

-спецучастки изменилась (бета-версия)

-мои идеи-

Я покажу мои рубить идеи, чтобы вы, ребята, могли бы opinate об этом "

новая вертикальная движущийся источник в FBZ здесь видео: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HI8Er2fOwGA

Моя другая идея состоит в том, чтобы добавить лабиринты уровней, чтобы сделать дополнительные проблемы и сделать это весело, но в настоящее время это 20% завершено.

некоторые изображения

48x7.png

youtube:

обратная связь и предложение приветствуются. :)

credits:

Theblad768: music, boss edits and some helps.

electroball, editchris, cris, discoman for beta test.

Теперь наслаждаться этим :haha:

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ:!! Хак есть ошибки тем не менее, ошибки I'will быть попробовать исправить в следующей версии

• Лайк 8
  • Дизлайк 4

Поделиться сообщением

Why it looks like another clone of S3&K: Master Edition? With linear levels, bad palettes and awful music changes?

• Лайк 2
  • Дизлайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Why it looks like another clone of S3&K: Master Edition? With linear levels, bad palettes and awful music changes?

Yep, he's right. I'd rather prefer to play a hack like S3&K: The Challenges then like S3&K: Master Edition.

Поделиться сообщением

already a week since I launched this version of this hack, all music removed I"adding new musics and fixing some bugs etc....

Поделиться сообщением

Try to make multiple paths, reducing cheap difficulties. And change palettes.

Поделиться сообщением

yeah, the hack as ported to dissambly. now I'm doing just that and adding new features,I can show some pictures

Поделиться сообщением

I really liked lots of "GO!" in boss music

Поделиться сообщением

Может кто-нибудь объяснить,что в данном тексте значит "рубить"?

Поделиться сообщением

Может кто-нибудь объяснить,что в данном тексте значит "рубить"?

Хак.

kelvinsonic100, don't even try to translate your text in Russian with Google Translator or any other translator. Russian has a complicated grammar and huge vocabulary. Due to this, for example, 1 English sentence can be translated in Russian with a couple ways, but only one is right. (The most usual reason of bad translating is plenty of homonyms in both of languages). Translating is a thing, which can be perfectly done only by hand. If you will use program translator to translate a texts to Russian, result won't be decent in ~95% of cases. 

Write English instead! Even if you don't know it very well, you can translate it with a program translator (I don't recommend this though, but English is relatively simpler, and result will be decent, if sentence isn't complex). Or, if you want to write Russian, you can ask someone to translate.

Поделиться сообщением

*post, copy/paste from ssrg.*

6fse.png

ohq8.png

zl3w.png

update palettes, The new palettes is better?

Изменено пользователем kelvinsonic100
  • Лайк 4
  • Дизлайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! I Back again, for show new updates pallets.=P(improveds)

mt9o.pngvrxx.png

ssyj.pngpyw7.png

atde.png948m.png

hch3.png8n4q.pngkahn.png

underwater pallets, hydrocity and launch base. not changed yet.

comments and criticism are always help. smile.png

~~~~~~

russian text: Подводные палитры Hydrocity и Launch Base пока не готовы.

Комментарии и критика приветствуются. :)

Very nice palettes! Rusty Death Egg?!

• Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Very nice palettes! Rusty Death Egg?!

LOL, no. :yahoo:

anyway, thanks for the positive comment. :-)

Поделиться сообщением

LOL, no. :yahoo:

anyway, thanks for the positive comment. :-)

This is a joke, but the Death Egg's Palette is so brown.;-/

Поделиться сообщением

This is a joke, but the Death Egg's Palette is so brown.;-/

I know this a joke, I kidding too sarcastic_blum.gif, I can try dark that or change new pallete!

Поделиться сообщением

aaaand here, you can look,a bit of my work. :V

37jv.png

waiting for comments.

Good work! I`m wait your hack!

Поделиться сообщением

click here for look video "s3k pro survivor update"

That's very difficult?

ignore my skill and final of The video. :V
also, in 7:49 aka 9:34, I fix That later. tongue.png

feedback and comments are welcome!

EDIT: Thanks to "Electroball", for port of Knuckes Chaotix Monitors.

Поделиться сообщением

Я переводил данный пост, по некоторым причинам я не мог редактировать свой ​​пост.

нажмите здесь, чтобы увидеть видео, "S3K Pro Survivor update"

Это очень сложно?

игнорировать свое мастерство и финал видео. :V
Также, в 7:49 ака 9:34, я могу исправить это позже. :P

отзывы и комментарии приветствуются!

EDIT:. Благодаря "Electroball", для порта Knuckes Chaotix Мониторы "

EDiT (2): жаль плохо русский. =\

Поделиться сообщением

I'm here to explain I'm "Thebox" from my videos of s3k Pro Survivor, because Razor said That for me.

quote from youtube.

Razor Zenon, Hello there! There's someone who I think is pretending to be you. Here's the link http://forum.sonic-world.ru/topic/22563-sonic-3-knuckles-pro-survivor-50/ That guy claims to be the author of pro survivor. Could you please confirm if it's really you or not? Thanks in advance!

well... yes I am, "thebox" is my recent nick in community sonic in SSRG and Sonic games Dimension etc.... "kelvinsonic100" is my old name in youtube and SSRG.

check my profile in ssrg

also, Thanks Razor, for letting me know.

Поделиться сообщением

Как ты добавил музыку NeoFusionBox?

Владик Тишко, он не русский. Скажи ему это на английском.

Поделиться сообщением

Как ты добавил музыку

I think you should know: Because you invaded S3K Megamix. Изменено пользователем kelvinsonic100
  • Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Hello everyone. Finally I can post the new version of my S3K hack. This is a demo (5.0) version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Pro Survivor from SHC2014, with improvements on it. On this time I've  working a lot on my hack, improving that, following feedback, trying fix the max of bugs possibles.

Current changes from old version to for the new version is:

• Layout improved.
  • Level design improved with somes bugs fix.
  • Palettes fixed and improved.
In this version there will be 3 levels available to play: Angel Island (both acts), Hydrocity (Act 1) and Ice Cap (Act 1).

Okay, here's some pictures (all from the contest):

shc2014_3_1.pngshc2014_3_2.png

shc2014_3_7.pngshc2014_3_4.png

Sonic Hacking Contest 2014 Demo Release

Somes notes:

1. Score counter is stuck at 0 when playing as Tails or Knuckles but is still adding up.

2. On Ice Cap If you lose a life and you return to the first checkpoint, it is an Insta-Kill trap since there was an Ice object that was placed at the checkpoint.

3. After the first loop in Angel Island Act 1, don’t roll too fast. Or you’ll lose all your speed. Rough edge that needs smoothing out.

4. No Act Clear Bonus for Hydrocity Act 1 and Ice Cap Act 1.

5. The musics ports have been removed because I had a lot of problems so I decided just use original one.

Credits

Eectroball: For helping me with somes things and for porting the ROM to a disassembly. I'm really grateful.

SonicVaan: For betatesting this hack, fixing glitches and bugs in the game and also removing unneccessary data for this demo.

Varion Icaria: For collaborating to help with the files, pointing out errors and giving some solutions for fixes.

DiscoTheBat: An amazing person who supported the project from the early beginning. Big thanks!

Editchris: For the beta test and for the great support. Special thanks to him.

Bakayote: For making a really cool banner for the title screen. Special thanks to him.

Hcktrox: He's given me great suggestions about palettes and betatested the game a bit. I'm so grateful with him help!

Shockwave: By supporting the hack with your great reviews and suggestions, betatesting and much more. I'm very grateful... ;)

TheBlad768: The great person who helped me in almost everything in the beginning of my hack, helping with some codes, asm, fixing various bugs, etc. I am extremely grateful! :D

JoenickROS: The guy who's has helped me too, with beta testing, reporting me a lot of things: glitches, bugs, on what I should do and what I shouldn't and also giving some tips and good ideas. Thanks a lot to him!

Overall, I also have to thank the members of SSRG and SGD, thanks for your advice, suggestions, criticisms and comments. I am eternally grateful.

Well, that's all, have a good game.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу