Перейти к содержимому
⭐️ Форум Sonic World

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, everybody! I´m sittin´ at my computer, playing SA2:B and gaining inspiration... Inspiration, come-m-m-m...

Do you have transparent trees in your Chao Garden? Like these:

image.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Do you have transparent trees in your Chao Garden? Like these:

image.jpg

I had a transparent chao, but trees... Nope.

Поделиться сообщением

I had a transparent chao, but trees... Nope.

Do you play SA2 on laptop PC or stationary PC?

'Cause this glitch occurs only on notebook PCs

Поделиться сообщением

Do you play SA2 on laptop PC or stationary PC?

'Cause this glitch occurs only on notebook PCs

Is this glitch permanent, or there are sometimes normal trees?

I'm not sure, but this might be because of video chip's cooling is not good enough

Изменено пользователем Astherox

Поделиться сообщением

Is this glitch permanent, or it always missing trees?

I'm not sure, but this might be because of video chip's cooling is not good enough

On my PC (Sony VAIO laptop) it's persistent. Trees are always looking like that.

I heard that the problem is in video chip.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, everyone!

今日は

さて、ゲームトーナメントにやられた。でも、良くソニックのゲームを遣ることができないので、悲しがらないよ。

Поделиться сообщением

今日は

さて、ゲームトーナメントにやられた。でも、良くソニックのゲームを遣ることができないので、悲しがらないよ。

そうですか。。。

Hey, Astherox... How is our duel to you?

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday, on our Japanese lesson, my student Celestina said me that she muddled together Japanese and French numbers.

I asked her whether she could say the numbers from 1 to 10 in Japanese, and she mistook in number 9. Instead of きゅう (九) she tried to say "neuf" which means "nine" in French...

Why did her mother decide to take her to the French courses?

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday, on our Japanese lesson, my student Celestina said me that she muddled together Japanese and French numbers.

I asked her whether she could say the numbers from 1 to 10 in Japanese, and she mistook in number 9. Instead of きゅう (九) she tried to say "neuf" which means "nine" in French...

Why did her mother decide to take her to the French courses?

Maybe, 'cause she wanna be, kinda: "Je parle Francais ^_^" Not to know 九 - Oo-oo-oo...

Поделиться сообщением

Everything stays silent... "Yeah, it's silence... Don't listen to me talking, you don't have to... Silence. 100% absolute total perfect silence... It helps us thinking, and we help it being quiet." ©Wheatley, Portal 2

Поделиться сообщением

Guys, who is collecting old joysticks? My uncle have the Sega Saturn's joystick. No Sonic R :(, no Tails Doll :(, no screamer...

Поделиться сообщением

Guys, who is collecting old joysticks? My uncle has (not have) the Sega Saturn's joystick. No Sonic R :(, no Tails Doll :(, no screamer...

Wanna wanna wanna... Can ya send a photo?

Поделиться сообщением

Ok... So, what's the port? Is it compatible with computers?

Is it like this?

neosaturn3.jpg

Изменено пользователем Tailsray

Поделиться сообщением

Nope, it is an original Saturn's Joystick. I have not the port. So I wanna to buy Sega Saturn and Sonic R. Evil laugh..

Wanna to

Поделиться сообщением

Guys, who is collecting old joysticks? My uncle have the Sega Saturn's joystick. No Sonic R :(, no Tails Doll :(, no screamer...

Hmmm... I have got two Dreamcast controllers (and the working console too), an old NES controller and an Xbox controller (but no console)... I wish I had an original Xbox to play JSRF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Innocent Tears, GunValkyrie, Toejam and Earl 3, Spikeout, Shin Megami Tensei Nine, Blinx and other Xbox exclusives!

Поделиться сообщением

Hmmm... I have got two Dreamcast controllers (and the working console too), an old NES controller and an Xbox controller (but no console)... I wish I had an original Xbox to play JSRF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Innocent Tears, GunValkyrie, Toejam and Earl 3, Spikeout, Shin Megami Tensei Nine, Blinx and other Xbox exclusives!

Lucky one! You've got a console and two extra joysticks :( I have no console, parents don't allow to...

Поделиться сообщением

Lucky one! You've got a console and two extra joysticks :( I have no console, parents don't allow to...

My wife doesn't allow me to buy an Xbox

Поделиться сообщением

You're lucky guys! I have only PS1 joystick and non-working console. When my granny is trying to activate it, TV was burned. Sad :)

Поделиться сообщением

I have only one joystick - for PS3.

And the steering wheel for racings. But I don't think it counts.

Поделиться сообщением

You're lucky guys! I have only PS1 joystick and non-working console. When my granny is trying to activate it, TV was burned. Sad :)

I have got the PS1 controller too.

And I'm using it for NES and any Mega Man games

Поделиться сообщением

I have got the PS1 controller too.

And I'm using it for NES and any Mega Man games

How did you connected PS1 controller to PC? Or there is a way to launch NES emulator on PS1?

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу