Перейти к содержимому
⭐️ Форум Sonic World

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Rename him :D

Meh

THAT topic is abandoned YEARS ago... and it'll be kinda strange if Japanese and Kazakh appear after 30 or more pages containing only English. Kung-fu in pajamas

Поделиться сообщением

THAT topic is abandoned YEARS ago...

And what? 0_0

Okay, as you wish.

Поделиться сообщением

And what? 0_0

Okay, as you wish.

'Kay, I'll think about merging two themes...

MERGED!

Изменено пользователем Идзюин

Поделиться сообщением

Whow, Ijuuin, don't make me so afraid... (look my status)

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, Ijuin, there are too many pinned topics in "Tapki" section. Maybe, you should unpin some of them, "What's Tailsota", for example?

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, Ijuin, there are too many pinned topics in "Tapki" section. Maybe, you should unpin some of them, "What's Tailsota", for example?

You know, "tailsota" in English looks kinda... *discreet laughter*  strange...

Поделиться сообщением

You know, "tailsota" in English looks kinda... *discreet laughter*  strange...

In my opinion, in Russian that word sounds stupid too.

Поделиться сообщением

Okay

Тиде темыште чын уке.

Поделиться сообщением

In my opinion, in Russian that word sounds stupid too.

In my opinion, テイルソタ sounds strange too...

Поделиться сообщением

OK. Now there are 3 sessions, as it was, but knock-out rules has been changed. After 5 munutes after start, driver with worse time knocked out, then, after every 1,5 minutes drivers with worse time knocked-out. In first session first 16 drivers pass to second with time reset. In second session first 8 drivers pass to third.

Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll take a look at this...

Поделиться сообщением

Hey, I remembered the 1990 Kazakh film called "The Tick" ("Клещ" in Russian). Pretty good crime thriller, looks like Italian or Hong Kong crime films, but the ending... it's very sad, but the whole plot was being driven to such an ending. Though kinda silly (main hero would gave out SIX GODD*MN MILLION ROUBLES, but instead HE CAME INTO HIS BOSS' OFFICE, GAVE THE MONEY TO HIM AND SHOT HIM H*LL OUT!), looks very tragic.

Изменено пользователем Идзюин

Поделиться сообщением

And then this thread became abandoned, never to be remembered again... Cool story.  :D

Don't look at me like I want it to be active, I'm just curious what was the point to all of this. I found this topic very interesting and then silence.

Guess I should refresh the topic by asking something... hm, well, something common and discussable.

Who's watching today's Sonic SXSW panel at Texas? Pretty big day today for all Sonic fans, I should say.

Поделиться сообщением

And then this thread became abandoned, never to be remembered again... Cool story.  :D

Don't look at me like I want it to be active, I'm just curious what was the point to all of this. I found this topic very interesting and then silence.

Guess I should refresh the topic by asking something... hm, well, something common and discussable.

Who's watching today's Sonic SXSW panel at Texas? Pretty big day today for all Sonic fans, I should say.

Well, this thread doesn't seem to be abandoned and it's not gonna be abandoned. It's just... ran out of topic to discuss, ya know.

Поделиться сообщением

It was a fleeting moment for everyone to flaunt their language skills? Amirite?

Eh... I don't know

ところで、僕は確かに「レッツプレイ」のビデオの行い方を忘れていた。

Поделиться сообщением

Eh... I don't know

ところで、僕は確かに「レッツプレイ」のビデオの行い方を忘れていた。

But it's a draw at the moment

Изменено пользователем HTF and Sonic FAN

Поделиться сообщением

Noone answered my question and I feel kinda ignored. =\

Поделиться сообщением

Is that where people brag about their mad English skillz? Looks like I've got the right place, then.

Welcome! Hier yu kan trein yo Inglish skillz, if you want...

I didn't, I had no time, ya know

Поделиться сообщением

Speedy, how is our duel with Hyperny going?

The video with funny moments and spoiled takes will be sent soon, as I promised.

Поделиться сообщением

I am still waiting for Alphabet to send his duel task, too much difficult, maybe?

Поделиться сообщением

Speedy, how is our duel with Hyperny going?

Well, I can't spoil everything, so I'll just say to you that you shouldn't worry like you always do.

SERIOUSLY, NOONE OF YOU ISN'T GOING TO WATCH THE PANEL? You have fallen in my eyes, guys... They call themselves Sonic fans.

You probably don't know about the event and that's it. So I invite you to visit this link at 11:30 PM Moscow local time.  https://www.twitch.tv/event/sxswgaming This is a must watch.

Поделиться сообщением

Well, I can't spoil everything, so I'll just say to you that you shouldn't worry like you always do.

SERIOUSLY, NOONE OF YOU ISN'T GOING TO WATCH THE PANEL? You have fallen in my eyes, guys... They call themselves Sonic fans.

You probably don't know about the event and that's it. So I invite you to visit this link at 11:30 PM Moscow local time.  https://www.twitch.tv/event/sxswgaming This is a must watch.

I won't, my speakers are KAPUTT! And I can't properly shoot my gameplay videos without sound. Imagine, that you... have no sound. ^_^

[acronym:'If I hadn't it broken, I would watch it. But... Sorry, I think, you understood me ^_^']Wenn hätte ich ihn nicht kaputt, würde ich es sehen. Aber... Entschuldigt du mir, ich denke, hast du mir verstanden ^_^[/acronym]

Yeah, also...

Guten Tag. Ich heiße Jegor. Ich bin 14 Jahre alt.

Поделиться сообщением

Don't be so angry. I'd like to watch it, but it's gonna be 2.00PM when it starts. If I don't fall asleep, I will watch it.

So, who watching SXSW?

Изменено пользователем Astherox

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, everybody! I´m sittin´ at my computer, playing SA2:B and gaining inspiration... Inspiration, come-m-m-m...

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу