Перейти к содержимому
Undergrizer

Sonic Mania, общее обсуждение до выхода + пара недель до PC-релиза

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Соник 4 делали студенты из Осаки на чёрт знает каком движке и с кастрированной стилистикой всего из Анлишеда, а Манию делают создатели Retro Sonic, Sonic Nexus, Sonic XG, Sonic Megamix и Sonic 2 HD на замечательном Retro Engine в стилистике Хаотиксов с 32X.

I've seen taht argument a lot, "Whitehead has proen that he can make good games and has an perfect track record" Uh no, he never made a game yet. His one fangame was only a test level, green fucking Hill zone. And then he just ported already completed games and made one new level. So yeah, in term of TECHNICAL execution, he has proven himself, that's correct.

but on a creative level, not yet.

but who cares about creaitvity, that's just the NOT GAMEPLAY stuff.

as long as physics and sonic jumps on things, then best game ever.

• Лайк 3
  • Дизлайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

На Соник Ретро появился английский перевод весьма объёмного интервью с Иидзукой по Мании, из которого следует то, что именно Иидзука курирует проект, и именно его слово является финальным. Вот само интервью, которое очень на многое проливает свет, и расставляет все точки над "i" о позиционировании Мании. Судя по всему, это действительно очень низкобюджетный проект, раз Иидзуку не волнует, если он будет покупаться исключительно фанатами классики, и будет являться проектом "от фанатов для фанатов". Впрочем, за счёт этого моё уважение к разработчикам только растёт, потому что несмотря на все рамки, в которые их вгоняют, и требования, которые им выдвигают, они умудрились превратить в конфетку.

Текст интервью под спойлером.

Before March 2016 Iizuka was proposed a project by American side to port 2D Sonic games, but he thought there were enough of them, e.g. ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ alone has multiple platforms already. The opinion of American side and his went parallel. Then he proposed an idea of mixing new stages and remakes from the past to please the mania, which was accepted with great positiveness. In this meeting, he wrote “Sonic Mania” on the white board in order to explain the game concept. To his surprise, these words continued to live through the project development and became more than just a game concept but the official game title. 

The word ‘mania', meaning something like ‘enthusiastic’ or ‘being crazy for', fits just right to the concept and catches the target people who are willing to play ‘Classic Sonic’ games of Mega Drive (Genesis) era. It was the perfect choice. Christian Whitehead, the main programmer of this project, is the person who ported ‘Sonic CD’ for Smartphones. “He was not employed at SEGA or something, but he has just done it on his own and brought it to SEGA *lol*. Such ‘maniac’ person joined to our meeting in America all the way from Australia. There, SEGA and the dev team lead by Christian agreed to my proposal for Sonic Mania.” 

Before releasing ‘Sonic Forces', the big title by Sonic Team in 2017, SEGA wanted to bring back core fans to Sonic. This is where the idea of 2D Sonic revival came from. 2D Sonic had the Classic Sonic series, Sonic Advance, Sonic Rush, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4. However, this time we create an original game along the line with Sonic 1, 2 and 3. Sonic Mania is a game explicitly for Mega Drive era's Sonic fans. Normally we try to create titles with which as many people as possible can have fun. Sonic Mania is different; it's a success even if it attracts Classic Sonic fans ‘only'.”

Iizuka wants the game to be even more enjoyable if the player already knows the stage well. “For example, the first stage of ‘Sonic the Hedgehog', the ‘Green Hill Zone', has been played hundred times already *lol*. I'd like to put many surprises where those long-time players will say “What, that becomes like this!?”.

It looks like there is already one ‘surprise’ in Green Hill Act 2's Boss Fight! 'Flying Battery Zone’ from Sonic 3&Knuckles will also have changes from original: running outside of the battleship, a room where scrap robots of Eggman are wasted, etc. These surprises made for fans who know past works are what they called ‘Re-imagine’ in the trailer. It's a game made for fans by fans. It's like a Dojin-comic of Comic Market. Parody made by fans to please mania. ‘Wouldn't you be surprised if there was a huge underground lake under Green Hill?’-spirit. On the other hand, there are brand new stages too. All Bosses are completely new too.

The dev team, SOA producer and Iizuka are constantly in contact. The dev team brings up the concept first in texts, then Iizuka corrects them. The dev team then designs the levels based on this correction, and Iizuka looks at it again to add adjustments to such as the places to place rings, the terrain shape etc. 

There was no discrepancy between my idea and theirs. On the contrary, since all of the dev team members are the mania of manias, they really know the points well. Creating 2D Sonic's map requires a lot of skills, but to my surprise, they create good maps since they know the past games so well.

(Q: And all of the know-how you accumulated by today are then poured into these maps?): Yeah, that's right. *shy smile* I'm the only one left from the project team from Mega Drive Sonic era, so I think this is the perfect project for me. 

The 2D graphics are made almost completely with dotted pixel art. Characters’ movements are made of each movement pattern, and backgrounds are drawn after their BG-rules. More than this wouldn't fit to the concept. Even if using today's technology of polygon is much easier than drawing each pixels. Polygon is only used for a very small part for better expression, but to keep the concept of making the continuation of ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ of that time, we use almost only pixels. 

The resolution is set at the level where one can recognize each pixel, and the colors are limited too. Even if it doesn't matter to today's games. The background is also multi-scroll, and even if the A-scroll and B-scroll etc. don't mean anything, we intentionally limit the technology. We put the standard to that similar to ‘Saturn', and the colors are a little more than Mega Drive's 16 colors 4 palettes. However, the character movement patterns are filled to make them look more smoothly, since it would be too sparse if everything is exactly the same as that era.

Kazuyuki Hoshino, who is in the team since Sonic CD as a designer, is supervising the graphic. Each character's action is that of Sonic 3. While playing as Sonic, Tails will follow him; if you have another controller you can also control Tails as 2-player. It's also possible to fly together with Tails. Game system is also similar to Sonic 3; the starting point of the same level will differ according to the character you play. For example when you choose Knuckles then you start from a place where wall-climbing is necessary. The Barrier effects are also the same as Sonic 3. There are 3 of them: Flame, Aqua and Thunder Barriers. Flame and Thunder invalidates fire and thunder attacks respectively, and with Aqua you can breathe underwater. Also, with each Barrier you can perform unique action. 

(To the huge pistol Sonic jumps in and gets shot out:) There will be huge objects which were not possible to create with Mega Drive. This part's standard is also ‘higher than Mega Drive, lower than Saturn'. 

(To the posters of Espio, Fang, Bark, Bean:) They don't appear in the Classic Sonic series, but they were in the stage when I noticed.*lol* Everyone in the dev team love Sonic too much, and they put these kind of Easter Eggs in every possible places. For example in Studiopolis, a sign on the building in background looks like Club SEGA. *laugh*

When I say mania are the target, it doesn't mean that the game is for professional gamers. The goal is to let every fan of classic Sonic have fun playing it, so it doesn't require any special gaming technique. The difficulty isn't our aim. Because I want people to enjoy every stage, I don't plan to provide settings for changing level difficulty.

The new action “Drop Dash” was prepared for core gamers who want to time attack stages. In Classic series, the character needed to come to a halt before performing Spin Dash, but we thought it is necessary to add an action that works more instantly. We will provide leaderboard for Time Attacking, so that everyone can compete online.

Like in late stage of classic Sonic games, there will be routes only reachable with Tails's flying or Knuckles’ wall-climbing, so the map will be huge. Though we try not to create too complicated and mean routes. The level difficulty is rather low that some team members say they could become a bit more challenging.”

Since this is the Classic series's continuation, the world is set to be after Sonic 1 to 3&Knuckles happened. In these series, Dr. Eggman appeared as the last boss, but this time the ‘Hardboiled Heavies', the new characters created by Eggman, will stand in the way of Sonic and co in the stages. They are robot army based on Eggman Robots of ‘Sonic & Knuckles', and each one has different character. They are Eggman's subordinates, but if they will stay in this position until the end or not… you'll see. *grin*

Although past stages are used, the whole game has one story. This ‘story’ is, like in ‘Sonic 3', made only of character movements like doll theater and without any dialogues from start to end. 

Old stages have their original music and its arrangements. New stages have new music. They are made with the same specification as earlier so that the ‘Classic taste’ doesn't fade away. 

(On release delay): The dev team members’ commitment is so high that the development is being delayed than originally planned at the beginning. They are also mania, so they want to put many things into it. Normally when we set our schedule we calculate back from the due date to estimate the time available for one stage, but later there were too many things we wanted to add to the original plan. We try our best not to delay the release for example by adding more staffs, but the dev team members are very particular about the game. I'm sorry to make you wait, but please look forward to it. 

The core staffs include 2 programmers and 3 graphic designers. This small team was, however, expanded as development is taking too long. The project started out like an indies’ game, thus a small team. This is also the reason why the product will be a digital download, which will be cheaper than normal physical copy. I wish this makes it easier for people to buy the game. Please play it. 

Platforms will include PS4, XBOX One, and Nintendo Switch. Switch has two individual controllers, so if you hand one to another person, you can play it as 2-players anywhere. 

The collector's edition, for which the pre-order already ended for US and Europe, includes a Classic Sonic statue standing on a base shaped as real-sized Mega Drive. This Mega Drive will call the sound logo ‘SE-GA-♪’ if you switch it on, and the cartridge has a gold ring hidden inside. *laugh* It's not decided yet if Collector's Edition will be sold in Japan, but they are thinking about it.

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

Соник 4 делала сторонняя студия на движке Sonic Rush под присмотром людей из Соник Тим. Правда, судя по первому эпизоду, надсмотрщики пошли за кофе и пропали на несколько лет.

Пруфы плез.

• Дизлайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

На Соник Ретро появился английский перевод весьма объёмного интервью с Иидзукой по Мании, из которого следует то, что именно Иидзука курирует проект, и именно его слово является финальным. Вот само интервью, которое очень на многое проливает свет, и расставляет все точки над "i" о позиционировании Мании. Судя по всему, это действительно очень низкобюджетный проект, раз Иидзуку не волнует, если он будет покупаться исключительно фанатами классики, и будет являться проектом "от фанатов для фанатов". Впрочем, за счёт этого моё уважение к разработчикам только растёт, потому что несмотря на все рамки, в которые их вгоняют, и требования, которые им выдвигают, они умудрились превратить в конфетку.

Текст интервью под спойлером.

Before March 2016 Iizuka was proposed a project by American side to port 2D Sonic games, but he thought there were enough of them, e.g. ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ alone has multiple platforms already. The opinion of American side and his went parallel. Then he proposed an idea of mixing new stages and remakes from the past to please the mania, which was accepted with great positiveness. In this meeting, he wrote “Sonic Mania” on the white board in order to explain the game concept. To his surprise, these words continued to live through the project development and became more than just a game concept but the official game title. 

The word ‘mania', meaning something like ‘enthusiastic’ or ‘being crazy for', fits just right to the concept and catches the target people who are willing to play ‘Classic Sonic’ games of Mega Drive (Genesis) era. It was the perfect choice. Christian Whitehead, the main programmer of this project, is the person who ported ‘Sonic CD’ for Smartphones. “He was not employed at SEGA or something, but he has just done it on his own and brought it to SEGA *lol*. Such ‘maniac’ person joined to our meeting in America all the way from Australia. There, SEGA and the dev team lead by Christian agreed to my proposal for Sonic Mania.” 

Before releasing ‘Sonic Forces', the big title by Sonic Team in 2017, SEGA wanted to bring back core fans to Sonic. This is where the idea of 2D Sonic revival came from. 2D Sonic had the Classic Sonic series, Sonic Advance, Sonic Rush, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4. However, this time we create an original game along the line with Sonic 1, 2 and 3. Sonic Mania is a game explicitly for Mega Drive era's Sonic fans. Normally we try to create titles with which as many people as possible can have fun. Sonic Mania is different; it's a success even if it attracts Classic Sonic fans ‘only'.”

Iizuka wants the game to be even more enjoyable if the player already knows the stage well. “For example, the first stage of ‘Sonic the Hedgehog', the ‘Green Hill Zone', has been played hundred times already *lol*. I'd like to put many surprises where those long-time players will say “What, that becomes like this!?”.

It looks like there is already one ‘surprise’ in Green Hill Act 2's Boss Fight! 'Flying Battery Zone’ from Sonic 3&Knuckles will also have changes from original: running outside of the battleship, a room where scrap robots of Eggman are wasted, etc. These surprises made for fans who know past works are what they called ‘Re-imagine’ in the trailer. It's a game made for fans by fans. It's like a Dojin-comic of Comic Market. Parody made by fans to please mania. ‘Wouldn't you be surprised if there was a huge underground lake under Green Hill?’-spirit. On the other hand, there are brand new stages too. All Bosses are completely new too.

The dev team, SOA producer and Iizuka are constantly in contact. The dev team brings up the concept first in texts, then Iizuka corrects them. The dev team then designs the levels based on this correction, and Iizuka looks at it again to add adjustments to such as the places to place rings, the terrain shape etc. 

There was no discrepancy between my idea and theirs. On the contrary, since all of the dev team members are the mania of manias, they really know the points well. Creating 2D Sonic's map requires a lot of skills, but to my surprise, they create good maps since they know the past games so well.

(Q: And all of the know-how you accumulated by today are then poured into these maps?): Yeah, that's right. *shy smile* I'm the only one left from the project team from Mega Drive Sonic era, so I think this is the perfect project for me. 

The 2D graphics are made almost completely with dotted pixel art. Characters’ movements are made of each movement pattern, and backgrounds are drawn after their BG-rules. More than this wouldn't fit to the concept. Even if using today's technology of polygon is much easier than drawing each pixels. Polygon is only used for a very small part for better expression, but to keep the concept of making the continuation of ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ of that time, we use almost only pixels. 

The resolution is set at the level where one can recognize each pixel, and the colors are limited too. Even if it doesn't matter to today's games. The background is also multi-scroll, and even if the A-scroll and B-scroll etc. don't mean anything, we intentionally limit the technology. We put the standard to that similar to ‘Saturn', and the colors are a little more than Mega Drive's 16 colors 4 palettes. However, the character movement patterns are filled to make them look more smoothly, since it would be too sparse if everything is exactly the same as that era.

Kazuyuki Hoshino, who is in the team since Sonic CD as a designer, is supervising the graphic. Each character's action is that of Sonic 3. While playing as Sonic, Tails will follow him; if you have another controller you can also control Tails as 2-player. It's also possible to fly together with Tails. Game system is also similar to Sonic 3; the starting point of the same level will differ according to the character you play. For example when you choose Knuckles then you start from a place where wall-climbing is necessary. The Barrier effects are also the same as Sonic 3. There are 3 of them: Flame, Aqua and Thunder Barriers. Flame and Thunder invalidates fire and thunder attacks respectively, and with Aqua you can breathe underwater. Also, with each Barrier you can perform unique action. 

(To the huge pistol Sonic jumps in and gets shot out:) There will be huge objects which were not possible to create with Mega Drive. This part's standard is also ‘higher than Mega Drive, lower than Saturn'. 

(To the posters of Espio, Fang, Bark, Bean:) They don't appear in the Classic Sonic series, but they were in the stage when I noticed.*lol* Everyone in the dev team love Sonic too much, and they put these kind of Easter Eggs in every possible places. For example in Studiopolis, a sign on the building in background looks like Club SEGA. *laugh*

When I say mania are the target, it doesn't mean that the game is for professional gamers. The goal is to let every fan of classic Sonic have fun playing it, so it doesn't require any special gaming technique. The difficulty isn't our aim. Because I want people to enjoy every stage, I don't plan to provide settings for changing level difficulty.

The new action “Drop Dash” was prepared for core gamers who want to time attack stages. In Classic series, the character needed to come to a halt before performing Spin Dash, but we thought it is necessary to add an action that works more instantly. We will provide leaderboard for Time Attacking, so that everyone can compete online.

Like in late stage of classic Sonic games, there will be routes only reachable with Tails's flying or Knuckles’ wall-climbing, so the map will be huge. Though we try not to create too complicated and mean routes. The level difficulty is rather low that some team members say they could become a bit more challenging.”

Since this is the Classic series's continuation, the world is set to be after Sonic 1 to 3&Knuckles happened. In these series, Dr. Eggman appeared as the last boss, but this time the ‘Hardboiled Heavies', the new characters created by Eggman, will stand in the way of Sonic and co in the stages. They are robot army based on Eggman Robots of ‘Sonic & Knuckles', and each one has different character. They are Eggman's subordinates, but if they will stay in this position until the end or not… you'll see. *grin*

Although past stages are used, the whole game has one story. This ‘story’ is, like in ‘Sonic 3', made only of character movements like doll theater and without any dialogues from start to end. 

Old stages have their original music and its arrangements. New stages have new music. They are made with the same specification as earlier so that the ‘Classic taste’ doesn't fade away. 

(On release delay): The dev team members’ commitment is so high that the development is being delayed than originally planned at the beginning. They are also mania, so they want to put many things into it. Normally when we set our schedule we calculate back from the due date to estimate the time available for one stage, but later there were too many things we wanted to add to the original plan. We try our best not to delay the release for example by adding more staffs, but the dev team members are very particular about the game. I'm sorry to make you wait, but please look forward to it. 

The core staffs include 2 programmers and 3 graphic designers. This small team was, however, expanded as development is taking too long. The project started out like an indies’ game, thus a small team. This is also the reason why the product will be a digital download, which will be cheaper than normal physical copy. I wish this makes it easier for people to buy the game. Please play it. 

Platforms will include PS4, XBOX One, and Nintendo Switch. Switch has two individual controllers, so if you hand one to another person, you can play it as 2-players anywhere. 

The collector's edition, for which the pre-order already ended for US and Europe, includes a Classic Sonic statue standing on a base shaped as real-sized Mega Drive. This Mega Drive will call the sound logo ‘SE-GA-♪’ if you switch it on, and the cartridge has a gold ring hidden inside. *laugh* It's not decided yet if Collector's Edition will be sold in Japan, but they are thinking about it.

Я точно помню, что я видел этот перевод вот здесь, но теперь я что-то не могу его найти. Ну даже если так, всё равно спасибо за то, что сюда выложила.

Ну я как-бы не особо удивился тому, что Мания считается низкобюджетной игрой и что всё равно, если игра не продастся. Проблема в том, что будет, если Мания принесёт больше денег, чем Форсес, как это отразится на будущее франшизы, потому что, какой бы у меня хайп к этой игре небыл, я не хочу спустя 2 года играть в Манию 2. Как говорится, "One and done".

Изменено пользователем Bobnik

Поделиться сообщением

То-то я вижу, низкобюджетная Мания выглядит лучше, чем Форсес.  :notooth:  Личное мнение, конечно, но для меня, пока что, так и есть. 

Поделиться сообщением

Пруфы плез.

Гугл, Соник Ретро, Соник СКАНФ, не? Мне страшно за нынешнее поколение фанатов.

Пример 1. Пример 2. А ведь можно ещё и игру пройти да на титры посмотреть!

09e642b1bd.png

c019d5ed77.png

Надеюсь, админы и модеры простят за оффтоп.

Изменено пользователем Salem the Hedgehog
  • Лайк 4

Поделиться сообщением

Platforms will include PS4, XBOX One, and Nintendo Switch.

Я, может, что-то упустил?

Игра ведь все еще выходит на ПК, верно?

Изменено пользователем dadgs

Поделиться сообщением

Я, может, что-то упустил?

Игра ведь все еще выходит на ПК, верно?

Выходит, вроде.

С Форсес та же фигня была, но в последнем трейлера засветился значок ПК вновь.

Поделиться сообщением

Если серия не будет развиваться, а паразитировать таким образом, она абсолютно точно умрёт.

Это полный бред. Студиополис УЖЕ стал по сути культовым и инновационным уровнем, который понравился абсолютно всем. Пока будут появляться такие крутые и свежие идеи, тем более от таких талантливых парней как Таксман и ПаговаУэст - всё будет нормально. То, что классических уровней больше, чем новых - это конечно спорное решение, но оно не обманчивое и абсолютно точно в контексте развития серии ни к чему плохому не приведёт. Даже наоборот - при абсолютно однозначном и ожидаемом успехе Мании, мы вполне можем увидеть в сиквеле Мании уже больше совершенно новых уровней.

Для меня не очевидна связь между любовью к Студиополису и хорошим перспективам Соника как серии, в том числе и трёхмерного. Если только Таксман и ко не начнут дизайнить уровни к трёхмерным Соникам, впрочем это маловероятно, учитывая как дёшево они выглядят.

Я не думаю что у Мании будут сиквелы, на моей памяти только Shovel Knight делал такое.

Поделиться сообщением

Для меня не очевидна связь между любовью к Студиополису и хорошим перспективам Соника как серии, в том числе и трёхмерного. Если только Таксман и ко не начнут дизайнить уровни к трёхмерным Соникам, впрочем это маловероятно, учитывая как дёшево они выглядят.

Я вообще не понимаю зачем нужны трёхмерные Соники (тем более с сюжетами от Понтака и Граффа), когда есть такие игры, как Мания :)

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

На Ретро написали о фотках (и их эдитов для лучшей визуалки) с твиттеров Bionic Buzz and Nirbion.

DAjajBbWAAEu-XV.jpg

DAjdISIXgAATXeB.jpg

Очень вероятно, что так будет выглядеть одна из новых зон Мании. На скринах с фото хоть и не видно HUD'а, зато есть очень специфический Соник. 

Похоже на какую-то церковь/замок с огромными стилизованными окнами. Выглядит даже на таких размытых исходниках просто божественно.

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

На Ретро написали о фотках (и их эдитов для лучшей визуалки) с твиттеров Bionic Buzz and Nirbion.

DAjajBbWAAEu-XV.jpg

DAjdISIXgAATXeB.jpg

Очень вероятно, что так будет выглядеть одна из новых зон Мании. На скринах с фото хоть и не видно HUD'а, зато есть очень специфический Соник.

Похоже на какую-то церковь/замок с огромными стилизованными окнами. Выглядит даже на таких размытых исходниках просто божественно.

Как красиво! Вот что получается, когда за дело бирутся правильные люди. :)

Поделиться сообщением

Если эти скрины действительно из Мании, то новая зона и впрямь выглядит ново, свежо и божественно.

Я восхищен.

Поделиться сообщением

Неплохая зона, тут соглашусь. Хотелось бы, чтобы это действительно было в Мании, ибо те же Студиополис и Салун выглядят свежо, и эти уровни могут компенсировать недостаток в большом количестве старых зон.

Изменено пользователем Kouzvay

Поделиться сообщением

Если есть зоны еще красивее, то художник внутри меня просто-таки ликует! Жаль, конечно, что не все зоны новые (тогда был бы праздник), но это уже несущественные мелочи.

Поделиться сообщением

Не могу понять, чем, но мне этот замок напоминает дворец бракосочитания. :) Все светлое, нарядное, возле первого окна большая стойка с цветами.

Поделиться сообщением

Соник в Мании слишком голубой.

Кстати, насчёт этого: я лично считаю, что Сонику не очень идёт такой яркий голубой цвет. По моему, он лучше смотрится синего цвета, потемнее, особенно в STH1 и CD. Но это лишь небольшая особенность, на которой не так уж и стоит заострять внимание.

Не могу понять, чем, но мне этот замок напоминает дворец бракосочитания. Все светлое, нарядное, возле первого окна большая стойка с цветами.

И тем самым, этот уровень является столь же оригинальным и необычным, каковым и Студиополис. Вот уж неоспоримое преимущество Мании — действительно свежие новые уровни. И хотя наличие старых зон является спорным моментом, новые же добавляют в Манию существенно больше интереса. :) 

Изменено пользователем Kouzvay
  • Лайк 1

Поделиться сообщением

Просто божественно) Зона действительно то ли на замок похожа, то ли на какой-то средневековый храм. Все же оригинальные зоны будут огроменным плюсом игры.

Очень интересна музыкальная тема уровней. Наверняка что-то необычное для Сониковской музыки, как и сама зона (по крайней мере, необычно для классики)

Поделиться сообщением

Увидел красную рыбу... отсылка к РедХериер? =Р  И у меня такое чувство что этот уровень, реинкарнация того самого R2 из СД, ещё только радужного водопада не хватает.

DAm7uS5XkAAMADs.jpg

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

Увидел красную рыбу... отсылка к РедХериер? =Р  И у меня такое чувство что этот уровень, реинкарнация того самого R2 из СД, ещё только радужного водопада не хватает.

DAm7uS5XkAAMADs.jpg

Плюсуюсь к мысли насчёт R2, так как одним из предположений, что за уровень изображен на скрине, был также и этот концептуальный уровень из СиДи (ещё предполагала, что это может быть дневной Старлайт или какой-нибудь Гидросити). Хотелось бы увидеть его вариант в игре - Мираж Салун ведь получили. :)

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

Поздновато, мне казалось, Магия выйдет немного раньше.

Ну и ладно, зато мне будет с кем поиграть в мультиплеере :)

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

ГДЕ КНОПОЧКА "PRE-ORDER" --кхм, прошу прощения.

Далековато, но и неудивительно впрочем. Осадок правда немножечко остаётся, что единственное, что мы получили на истинное 25-летие - это Fire and Ice... Но ладно, хотя бы не ТАК долго осталось.

Поделиться сообщением

Что-то я не понял, а откуда картинка с датой?

• Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

Что-то я не понял, а откуда картинка с датой?

Из трейлера (в конце).

Поделиться сообщением

Из трейлера (в конце).

Стимовского трейлера? Если да, то странно, что у меня его нет.

Хотя, почитал обсуждения, там пишут, что точная дата указана только для Великобритании и Германии. С трейлером та же штука?

UPD:

Хмм...

post-15836-0-62592900-1495815179_thumb.png

Изменено пользователем Max Miles
  • Лайк 2

Поделиться сообщением

Стимовского трейлера? Если да, то странно, что у меня его нет.

Хотя, почитал обсуждения, там пишут, что точная дата указана только для Великобритании и Германии. С трейлером та же штука?

Трейлер убрали, то-есть его выложили раньше времени. То-есть слили. То-есть привет Сеговские утечки.

Изменено пользователем Bobnik

Поделиться сообщением

Трейлер убрали, то-есть его выложили раньше времени. То-есть слили. То-есть привет Сеговские утечки.

Да, прочитал уже.

Поделиться сообщением

Если выйдет в конце лета, пусть покажут уровень с нового скриншота. И еще что-нибудь :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу